Sunday, October 01, 2006

Setlist for Tuesday 9/26 & Monday 10/2

Side A

Brendan Benson-Tiny Spark
Belle & Sebastian-The Model
Elliot Smith-Someboday I Used to Know
For Her and the Snow-Everyone's Allison
The Eyeliners-Think of Me
Matthew Sweet-Thunderstorm
Pavement-Stereo
Ken Stringfellow-When U Find Someone
Oh No! Oh My!-The Backseat
Gritty Kitty-I-85
Fountains of Wayne-She's Got a Problem
Teenage Fanclub-Tears are Cool

Side B

Sahara Hotnights-Hot Night Crash
Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Cheated Hearts
For Her and the Snow-Parking Garage/Hot Girl in the Limo
Pretty Girls Make Graves-This is our Emergency
Preston School of Industry-Stop the Rain
Keane-Nothing in my Way
Goldenboy-Summer of the Evening
The Trolleyvox-Just You Wait
The Soundtrack of our Lives-Sister Surround
Ben Kweller-I Gotta Move
Ill Ease-Power Turns Me On
Liz Phair-6'1"
Poole-Car
Death Cab for Cutie-Steadier Footing/A Movie Script Ending

No comments: