Sunday, September 24, 2006

Setlist for Tuesday 9/19/06 & Monday 9/25/06

Side A

Elvis Costello-Possession
Endgames-Daybreak
Plimsouls-Falling Awake
Material Issue-Out Right Now
Essex Green-Elsinore
Electrelane-Two for Joy
Annie Hayden-Cara Mia/Boos/Swinging Party
The Thermals-No Culture Icons
Awesome Snakes-Awesome Party
that dog-Ms. Wrong
The Promise Ring-Make me a Mixtape
The Clientele-(I Can't Seem to) Make You Mine
Sufjan Stevens-Chicago (adult contemporay easy listening version)
The Velvet Crush-Gentle Breeze

Side B

Cherry Twister-I'm Gonna be the Lonley Boy Tonight
The Essesx Green-Penny and Jack
TV on the Radio-Province
The Pieces-Lauren
Guided by Voices-My Impression Now
The Glass-Power of the Current
Hollow Girl-Swallowing Flowers
Glossary-The Reckless
Six String Jets-Memphis
Mouserocket-All Been Broken
The Promise Ring-Electric Pink
Blur-Coffee and TV
Tobin Sprout-To My Beloved Martha
Pete Yorn-I Wanna be Your Boyfriend
Blind Melon-Three is a Magic Number

No comments: