Sunday, October 22, 2006

Setlist for Tuesday 10/17 & Monday 10/23

Side A

Elvis Costello-I Can't Stand Up (for falling down)
Superchunk-Like a Fool
Apples in Stereo-Go
The Real Tuesday Weld-On Lavender Hill
Sparklehorse-See the Light
The Tidy Ups-Dizzy Heights
San Marinos-We're Beautiful
Stars in a Coma-I Saw My Heart Passing By
Starflower-Dance til Morning Light
Peace in Our Time-Everyone or Anyone
Annemarie-The Living Model
The Hold Steady-Chips Ahoy!
The Long Winters-Hindsight
Pete Yorn-I Wanna be Your Boyfriend
Stereolab-I'm Going out of My Way
Cherry Twister-Leila
All Girl Summer Fun Band-Somehow Angels

Side B

Sparklehorse-It's Not So Hard
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin-Orgeon Girl
The Decemberists-O Valencia
The Starlight Mints-Inside of Me
Architechture in Helsinki-Souvenirs
Arcade Fire-No Cars Go
Tender Forever-The Magic of Crashing Stars
Rilo Kiley-Portions for Foxes
Mono Puff-Hillbilly Drummer Girl
Shapes and Sizes-Goldenhead
The Futureheads-Favours for Favours
Voxtrot-The Start of Something
Destroyer-Your Blues
The Flaming Lips-Do You Realize??

No comments: