Sunday, October 08, 2006

Setlist for Tuesday 10/3 & Monday 10/9

Side A

Elvis Costello-Love for Tender
Dressy Bessy-I Found Out
Guadalcanal Diary-Always Saturday
Reigning Sound-Stormy Weather
BC Camplight-Blood and Peanut Butter
Bardo Pond-Inside
Lois-A Summer Song
Mad Planets-Super 8
The Shakes-On My Street
Ben Kweller-I Don't Know Why
The Essex Green-This isn't Farmlife
Death Cab for Cutie-Styrofoam Plates
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah-The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth

Side B

The Long Winters-Pushover
Nothing Painted Blue-Swivel Chair
Mission of Burma-1001 Pleasant Dreams
BC Camplight-Richard Dawson
Viva l'American Deathray Music-Needle to the Heart of the Matter/Certain
Rodan-Darjeeling
Unrest-Winona Ryder
Dressy Bessy-My Maryanne
Mendoza Line-I Know I Will Not Find the Words
The Format-Inches and Falling
Velvet Crush-Goin' to My Head
Blake Babies-A Million Years
Belle & Sebastian-A Million Years

No comments: