Monday, May 07, 2007

Setlist for Tuesday 5/1 and Monday 5/7

Side A

Elvis Costello-Less Than Zero
Get Up Kids-Coming Clean
Bob Mould-Reflecting Pool
Orange Peels-So Far
Cat Stevens-Here Comes My Wife
Teenage Fanclub-Start Again/I Don't Want Control of You
Bettie Serveert-Entire Races
Built to Spill-In the Morning
Fountains of Wayne-Maureen
Oh No! Oh My!-I Have no Sister
Voxtrot-The Start of Something
Get Up Kids-Stay Gold, Ponyboy
Ulysses-Push You Away
Matthew Sweet-Evangaline

Side B

Mineral-Five, Eight and Ten
Comet Gain-Movies
Dear Nora-Rollercoaster
Belle and Sebastian-I'm Waking Up to Us
Blake Babies-Out There/Train
Rodan-Darjeeling
Bob Mould-Classifieds
They Might be Giants-Dr. Worm
that dog-Never Say Never
Built to Spill-Big Dipper
Get Up Kids-Michelle with One "L"
Magnetic Fields-Papa was a Rodeo

No comments: