Sunday, April 29, 2007

Setlist for Tuesday 4/24 & Monday 4/30

Side A

Elvis Costello-(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists-Who Do You Love?
Husker Du-I Apologize
Rogue Wave-Bird on a Wire
Mineral-Parking Lot
Yo La Tengo-Pass the Hatchet, I Think I'm Good Kind
Magnetic Fields-Absolutely Cuckoo/I Don't Want to get Over You
Reigning Sound-Timebomb High School
Sloan-I am the Cancer
Sleater-Kinney-One More Hour
Pixies-Gigantic
Juliana Hatfield-Daniel
The Format-Lets Make This Moment a Crime

Side B

They Might Be Giants-Birdhouse in Your Soul (live)
The Grown Ups-Pretty in Pink
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah-Let the Cool Goddess Rust Away
Arcade Fire-Intervention
Teenage Fanclub-The Concept
Superchunk-Driveway to Driveway
Mineral-July
Guided By Voices-Teenage FBI
Material Issue-So Easy to Love Somebody
Elliot Smith-Baby Britain
Built to Spill-Car
Oh No! Oh My!-The Backseat

No comments: