Sunday, September 10, 2006

Setlist for Tuesday 9/5 & Monday 9/11

Side A

Elvis Costello-The Imposter
9 Iron-Girl from 911
Kitty Craft-Par 5
Oh No! Oh My!-I Have No Sister
The Thermals-I Know the Pattern
OK Go-Here it Goes Again
The Geisha Girls-Regets
The Plimsouls-Playing with Jack
Ill Ease-Power Turns Me On
Ben Gibbard-You Remind Me of Home/Carolina
Andrew Kenny-Hometown Fantasy/Line Best Fit
Scandaliz Vandalistz-Cornucopia
Beat Happening-In Between
My Brightest Diamond-Disappear

Side B

The Thermals-Back to Gray
Dashboard Confessional-Saints and Sailors
The Promise Ring-Is This Thing On
Belle and Sebastian-Wrapped up in Books
9 Iron-How to Talk to Girls
Yo La Tengo-Pass the Hatchet I Think I'm Good Kind/Mr. Tough/The Race is on Again
Ben Kweller-Sundress
Chad VanGaalen-Gubbish
Matthew Sweet-We're the Same
Architechture in Helsinki-What's in Store
The Pooh Sticks-She's the One

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i see that ill ease turns you on, too!! :)

how was ted leo???