Thursday, May 04, 2006

Setlist for 5/2 and Time change

My first show on Tuesdays 10-midnight. No more Wednesday midnight-2am for me.

Hour 1

Reigning Sound-Timebomb High School (live)
Paul Westerburg-As Far as I Know
Silver Jews-How Can I Love You if You Won't Lie Down
Superchunk-Brand New Love
Spent-Good Luck Line/Umbrella Wars
Flaming Lips-The Yeah, Yeah, Yeah Song/Free Radicals
The Minders-Hooray For Tuesday
KO & The Knockouts-Black and Blue
Guided by Voices-The Enemy
The Breeders-Shocker in Gloomtown (live)
Mob Stereo-Bubblegum and Binders
Fountains of Wayne-Can't Get it Out of My Head (live)

Hour 2

Hologram-Your Ex is Turning Tricks
Vermont-'lil Blonde Hairs
Matthew Sweet-Wait
Sufjan Stevens-The Predatory Wasp of Palisaides is Out to Get Us
Pooh Sticks-I'm in You
Marigold-Opening Song
Postal Service-The District Sleeps Alone Tonight (dj downfall persistent beat mix)
Magnetic Fields- 100,000 Fireflies
Sleater-Kinney-One More Hour
Steven Malkmus-JoJo's Jacket
Jesus and Mary Chain-Just Like Honey

No comments: