Thursday, May 11, 2006

Setlist for Tuesday 5-9

Hour 1

Ric Ocasek-Bottom Dollar
Ramones-53rd & 3rd
The Myce-Painted on My Heart
The Glossines-Underage
Wilco-Misunderstood (live)
New Order-Temptation (live)
Superchunk-It's So Hard to Fall in Love
The Postal Service-Sleeping In
Built to Spill-Conventional Wisdom
Architecture in Helsinki-Kindling
The Real Tuesday Weld-The Ugly and the Beautiful
Teenage Fanclub-Hang On
Sleater-Kinney-Jenny

Hour 2

Saturday Looks Good to Me-The Girl's Distracted
Saturday Looks Good to Me-The Girl's Distracted (first version)
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah-By the Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth
Magnetic Fields-When You Were My Baby/The Saddest Story Ever Told
Stephen Malkmus-Mama
Dead Meadow-Stacy's Song
Interpol-C'mere
Yo La Tengo-The Summer
Lilac Time-Jeans & Summer
The Grown Ups-Pretty in Pink
Phantom Planet-Somebody's Baby
Spen-Under False Eyelids
Tobin Sprout-and so on
Belle and Sebastian-Photo Jenny
Matthew Sweet-Evangaline

1 comment:

Hayden Jackson said...

I really enjoyed this show. I have to say I enjoyed the 2nd version of Saturday Looks Good To Me. But that's just me...

And thanks for the plug a few weeks ago when you were talking about Sufjan. It was a great show but you didn't miss out having to wait in a line for 2 hours even when you had a ticket!