Sunday, April 23, 2006

Setlist for 4/19 & 4/24

Hour 1

Elvis Costello-Pump it Up
Flaming Lips-The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song
Velocity Girl-My Forgotten Favorite
The High Strung-Wretched Boy
Get Up Kids-Close to Home
Matthew Sweet-Vicious Circle/If it's Happening You'll It
Belle & Sebastian-Lazy Line Painter Jane
Superchunk-Seed Toss/Sick to Move/Driveway to Driveway (acousic versions)
Beulah-Cruel Minor Change
Ken Stringfellow-This One's On You

Hour 2

Get Up Kids-Valentine
Nick Lowe-You Stabbed Me in the Front
Electralene-Two for Joy
Cinnamon-Hopeless Case
Modest Mouse-Novacain Stain
Sloan-I am the Cancer/I Can Feel It/Torn (live)
Superchunk-Florida's on Fire (acoustic demo)
The Shout Out Louds-The Comeback
Mazarin-Sicily
Matthew Sweet-Through Your Eyes
Teenage Fanclub-I Don't Want Control of You
Minders-Better Things
Neutral Milk Hotel-Two Headed Boy pt. 2

2 comments:

Greg said...

Congrats on the timeslot "upgrade!"

10:00pm I can do!

Doug Golonka said...

thanks!!