Sunday, July 29, 2007

Setlist for Tuesday 7/24 & Monday 7/30

Side A

Elvis Costello-Pump It Up
The Shakes-On My Street
Pizzicato Five-Happy Sad
Superchunk-Song for Marion Brown
Harry and the Potters-Save Ginny Weasley
Mogwai-X-mas Steps
Yo La Tengo-Sugarcube
The Shout Out Louds-The Comeback
Elf Power-Simon
The Rosebuds-Night of the Furies
Blake Babies-Train

Side B

Sloan-She Says What She Means (live)
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists-Who Do You Love?
Silver Jews-I'm Getting Back Into Getting Back Into You
Superchunk-Watery Hands
Explosions in the Sky-Snow and Lights
Everybody Uh Oh-Eunice
Ken Stringfellow-When U Find Someone
Gaze-Nine Lives to Rigel Five
Blur-Coffee and TV
Minders-I've Been Wondering
Guided by Voices-Huffman Prairie Flying Field
Weezer-Only in Dreams

1 comment:

A Map of My Heart said...

I was looking at WEVL's website when I was guided by mysterious html energy towards your blog... Maybe there just aren't enough bands out there, but we play a lot of the same stuff. I think it's cool.