Monday, July 23, 2007

Setlist for Tuesday 7/17 & Monday 7/23

Side A

Elvis Costello-(I Don't Want to go to) Chelsea
Fastbacks-K Street
California Oranges-Olivia
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah-Let the Cool Goddess Rust Away
Spoon-The Underdog
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists-Me and Mia
Sleater-Kinney-Modern Girl
Portastatic-I Wanna Know Girls
Camera Obscura-Number One Son
Interpol-No I in Threesome
Mission of Burma-That's When I Reach for My Revolver
They Might be Giants-Climbing the Walls
Flying Nuns-Submarine
Andrew Bird-Fiery Crash

Side B

OK Go-Here it Goes Again
Guided by Voices-Window of My World
Sloan-Deeper Than Beauty (live)
Spoon-You Got Yr Cherry Bomb
Beat Happening-Godsend
Belle & Sebastian-The Blues are Still Blue
Comet Gain-The Fists in the Pocket
Death Cab for Cutie-Company Calls
Mazarin-Wheats
Fastbacks-Just Say
Cherry Twister-I'm Gonna be the Lonely Boy Tonight
Fountains of Wayne-She's Got a Problem
Neutral Milk Hotel-Two Headed Boy Part II

No comments: