Sunday, June 17, 2007

Set List for Tuesday 6/12 and Monday 6/18

Side A

Elvis Costello-45
The Lilac Time-Jeans & Summer
Swearing at Motorists-Inadvertent Christmas Song
Yo La Tengo-Big Day Coming (shorter version)
The Real Tuesday Weld-On Lavender Hill
Kincaid-Hill Street Blues
Masters of the Hemisphere-On the Streets the Key
Vertran-Sun Sneeze
Hi-Score-Ray Vaughn
Serious Teeth-Holeron 5
Weezer-Waiting on You
Matthew Sweet-Speed of Light
Everybody Uh Oh-Eunice

Side B

Trembling Blue Stars-The Ghost of an Unkissed Kiss
Silversun Pickups-Kissing Families
The Raveonettes-Here Comes Mary
Jeff Mangum-I Love How You Love Me
Rogue Wave-Endgame/Endless Shovel
Odds-Someone Who's Cool
Weezer-I Just Threw Out the Love of My Dreams
Matthew Sweet-Thing
The Coach and Four-The Great Escape
Sleater-Kinney-Good Things
Ben Kweller-Sundress
Belle & Sebastian-My Wandering Days are Over

I really think i should post my set list the day after my show and not wait until the weekend. The trouble is i get off work late during the week. I'm usually feeling pretty wiped after getting home and just feel like being lazy. So what i'm saying is that there probably were funny and insightful things i wanted to say about the show but after waiting several days i've either forgotten them or they just don't seem as important now. Oh well. Maybe next week.

Overheard: "Well i was trying to think 'What would Dr. Laura say?'"

No comments: