Sunday, March 04, 2007

Setlist for Tuesday 2/27 & Monday 3/5

Side A

Elvis Costello-Watch Your Step
Exploding Hearts-(Making) Teenage Faces
Archers of Loaf-Wrong
Mary Timony-Friend to JC
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah-The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth
Promise Ring-Size of Your Life/Stop Playing Guitar
Lemonheads-It's About Time
River City Tanlines-Lookin' for a Line
Frank Black-All My Ghosts
Fountains of Wayne-I've Got a Flair
Sufjan Stevens-No Man's Land
Flaming Lips-Waitin' for Superman
Oh No! Oh My!-The Backseat

Side B

Guitar Wolf-Bad Reputation
Portastatic-Sour Shores
Format-Inches and Falling
Velocity Girl-I Don't Care if You Go (acoustic)
Beat Happening-Godsend
Spent-Under False Eyelids
Vermont-Ballad of Larry Bird
Harlan T Bobo-Left Your Door Unlocked
The Glass-Burn the Village
Poole-Car
The Minders-Bubble/Frida

No comments: