Sunday, February 25, 2007

Setlist for Tuesday 2/20 & Monday 2/26

Side A

Elvis Costello-The Other Side of Summer
Belle & Sebastian-Blues are Still Blue
Wolf Parade-Shine a Light
Annie Hayden-Weather
Magnetic Fields-Why I Cry
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists-Me and Mia
Sleater-Kinney-Moder Girl
Portastatic-I Wanna Know Girls
Camera Obscura-Number One Son
Jack O and the Tennessee Tearjerkers-Black Boots
Sloan-I've Gotta Try
Visions of Johanna-Payement
Ken Stringfellow-This One's on You
Holiday Flyer-Long Story Short
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin-Gwyneth

Side B

The Lemonheads-Great Big No
Ben Kweller-Sundress
Hold Steady-Stuck Between Stations
The Myce-Painted on My Heart
Dinosaur Jr.-Start Choppin'
Sonic Youth-Sugar Kane
Starclub-Hard to Get
Belly-Feed the Tree
River City Tanlines-In My Rollin' Mode
Superchunk-Tie a Rope to the Back of the Bus
Wolf Parade-This Heart's on Fire
Mazarin-Sicily
Folk Implosion-Pearl
Belle & Sebastian-For the Price of a Cup of Tea

1 comment:

Hayden Jackson said...

I don't know why it took me so long to check out The Hold Steady. I guess I feared I would be disappointed after all the hype. But I haven't been let down at all.

BTW, nice jazzy show Sunday night.