Saturday, July 01, 2006

Setlist for Tuesday 6/27 and Monday 7/3

Side A

Elvis Costello-I'm Not Angry
eels-Saturday Morning
Descendents-Bikeage
that dog-One Summer Night
The Shakes-Heartbeats in a Row
Sufjan Stevens-Decatur/Chicago
Get up Kids-Anne Arbour
They Might be Giants-Experimental Film
Decemberists-The Sporting Life
Velvet Crush-Weird Summer
Matthew Sweet-In My Tree
The Ravonettes-Ode to LA
Magnetic Fields-I Don't Believe You
Mendoza Line-Dollars to Donuts (demo)

Side B

The Shakes-All Messed Up
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists-Squeaky Fingers
The Flaming Lips-Fight Test
Pinback-Chaos Engine
Get up Kids-Mass Pike
Weezer-Say it ain't So/In the Garage
Sloan-Over You/I Can't Let Go/I Wouldn't Want to Lose Your Love (all live)
Decendents-Coolidge
Arcade Fire-Neighborhood #1-Tunnels
Rogue Wave-Endgame
that dog-Holidays
Velvet Crush-Why not your Baby

No comments: