Monday, July 10, 2006

Out on the Side for 7/9/06

Was a pretty good show (in my opinion)

Hour 1

The Fall Outs-Flowers for Hours
The High Strung-Here it Comes Again
Guided by Voices-Game of Pricks (live)
Silkworm-Quicksand
The Raveonettes-Here Comes Mary
Built to Spill-Wherever You Go/Conventional Wisdom
The Golliwogs-Fight Fire
The Choir-It's Cold Outside
The Rare Breed-Beg, Borrow and Steal
The Rationals-I Need You
The Sonics-PSYCHO
The Shakes-Heartbeats in a Row
The Cuts-I'm Not Down
The Flashing Lights-Highschool
The Ponys-I'm With You
The Deadly Snakes-So Young and Cruel (yes 10 "The" bands in a row)
Kenn Kweder-What am I Saying

Hour 2

Sufjan Stevens-No Man's Land
Descendents-Bikeage
Rites of Spring-Persistant Vision
Superchunk-Why do Have to Put a Date on Everything
The Glass-N'er Do Well/Burn the Village
The Fall Outs-Anyway
The Beau Brummels-The Jerk
Guitar Wolf-Summertime Blues
The Checkers-Paper Crown
The Holograms-Your Ex is Turning Tricks
The Glossines-Underage
The Myce-Painted on My Heart
Poole-Car

No comments: