Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 4/5 & Monday 4/18

Side A

Elvis Costello-Miracle Man
Christie Front Drive-Radio
Hold Steady-Hurricane J
Phoenix-Lasso
Danielson-This Day is a Loaf
Akron/Family-Silly Bears
Spouse-Success
Pains of Being Pure at Heart-Heart in Your Heartbreak
Whigs-I Never Want to Go Home
Superchunk-I Guess I Remembered It Wrong
Rainer Maria-I'm Mellting
Yoav-Where is My Mind
Low-Jack Smith
Fanfarlo-Drowning Men (acoustic)

Side B

Rival Schools-Travel by Telephone
Go! Team-Back Like 8 Track]
Matthew Sweet-Do Ya
Phoenix-Rome
Akron/Family-Say What You Want To
Mogwai-George Square Thatcher Death Party
Explosions in the Sky-Catastrophe and the Cure
Christie Front Drive-November
Guided by Voices-Surgical Focus
Tegan and Sara-Someday
Pixies-Gigantic (live)
Mountain Goats-Going to Georgia
Semisonic-Closing Time

No comments: