Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 3/1 & Monday 3/7

March 1st 2001 was my debut on WEVL. I was on from Midnight to 2am. I didn't even have a name for my show. I initially wanted to mix in prog rock along with my power-pop. I really had no what I was doing. I still don't ten years later. This is the exact same playlist from my very first show.

Side A


Pixies-Debaser
Elvis Costello-No Action
Sleater Kinney-You're No Rock 'n Roll Fun
Pavement-Cut Your Hair
Velvet Crush-Atmosphere
Elliot Smith-Baby Britian
Matthew Sweet-Ready/So Far
that dog-Ms. Wrong
Weezer-In the Garage
Frank Black-Headache/This is Where I Belong
Yo La Tengo-Sugarcube
Ned's Atomic Dustbin-Grey Cells Green
Pixies-Crackity Jones
Blake Babies-Train
Elvis Costello-Radio Radio

Side B

Cat Stevens-Here Comes Your Baby
XTC-At the Hop
Marshall Crenshaw-Back to You/My Favorite Waste of Time
Move-Do Ya
Liz Phair-6'1"
Sugar-My Favorite Thing/Gee Angel
Yo La Tengo-Autumn Sweater
Replacements-Nevermind
Elliot Smith-Somebody I Used to Know
Juliana Hatfield-My Darling
Velvet Crush-Why Not Your Baby
Elvis Costello-I Want You

No comments: