Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Playlist for Tuesday 10/19 & Monday 10/25

Side A

Elvis Costello-No Action
Wilco-Misunderstood
XTC-Life Begins at the Hop
Sloan-She Says What She Means
Sebadoh-Not a Friend
Stereolab-I'm Going Out of My Way
Super Furry Animals-Frisbee
Vue-Pictures of Me
Strokes-Hard to Explain
Descendents-Bikage
Thermals-A Stare Like Yours
Silver Scooter-Pumpkin Eyes
Bishop Allen-Clementines
Weezer-Waiting on You
St. Thomas-Take a Dance

Side B

Hold Steady-Hurricane J
Best Coast-When I'm With You
Sleater Kinney-Be Yr Momma
White Stripes-Seven Nation Army
Juliana Hatfield-Feelin' Massachusetts
Mendoza Line-Camera Shy
Minders-Yeah Yeah Yeah
Sigur Ros-Saeglopur
Stereolab-Crest
Weezer-I Just Threw Out the Love of My Dreams
Sloan-Suppose They Close the Door
Bishop Allen-WEKH
Thermals-Remember Today
Paul Westerburg-Best Thing That Never Happened

No comments: