Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Playlist for Tuesday 8/18 & Monday 8/24

Side A

Elvis Costello-Man Out of Time
Apples in Stereo-Go!
Band of Horses-Is There a Ghost
Elephant-Bokkie
Cap'n Jazz-Olerud
Matt and Kim-Dash After Dash
Gritty Kitty-He Hides
Jesus and Mary Chain-Sometimes Always
Mates of State-10 Years Later
Jejune-Heart of Desire
Japandroids-Young Hearts Spark Fire
Mineral-Parking Lot
Get Up Kids-Woodson
Death Cab for Cutie-This Temporary Life
Cloud Cult-Bobby's Spacesuit

Side B

Appleseed Cast-Marigold and Patchwork
Modest Mouse-Make Everyone Happy/Mechanical Birds
Christie Front Drive-Now I Do
Decemberist-Bagman's Gambit
Stars-Celebration Guns
All Girl Summer Fun Band-Will I See You
Fifteen-Fation
Silkworm-Wild in My Day
TL/RX-Sons of Cain
Rainer Maria-I'm Melting
Band of Horses-St. Augustine
Comet Gain-Don't Fall in Love If You Want to Die in Peace

1 comment:

April said...

Such a great show, my favorite on WEVL, thanks!