Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playlist for Tuesday 5/12 & Monday 5/18

Side A

Elvis Costello-You Little Fool
Hold Steady-Constructive Summer
Modest Mouse-Novocain Stain
Pains of Being Pure at Heart-Young Adult Friction
Jejune-Heart of Desire
Blondes-Vesna Velovic
Ash-Girl from Mars
The Anniversary-Heart is a Lonely Hunter
Pedro the Lion-Bad Diary Days
Mates of State-Along for the Ride
Rainer Maria-Made in Secret
Weston-Feet
Weakerthans-Exiles Among You
Sense Field-Love Song
Ladybug Transistor-Places You Call Home
Mountain Goats-Old College Try
Flashing Lights-Highschool
Christie Front Drive-Turn
Pinback-Rousseau
Jejune-Morale is Low
Jawbreaker-Accident Prone
Beirut-Elephant Gun
Voxtrot-Soft and Warm
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club-Not What You Wanted
KO and the Knockouts-Twisting Postman
Saturday Looks Good to Me-The Girl's Distracted
Hold Steady-Stay Positive
Superchunk-Green Flowers, Blue Fish
Gaze-Nine Lives to Rigel 5
Comet Gain-Don't Fall in Love if You Want to Die in Peace

1 comment:

Jim Dandy said...

that's my favorite mountain goats song. I'm Jeremy. I met you last night at Hi-Tone. I was incorrect in my speaking last night. The BBC stuff from Darnielle that I have was a Peel Session from 2004. I couldn't remember if it was that aged or not last night.