Sunday, July 20, 2008

Playlist for Tuesday 7/15 & Monday 7/21

Side A

Elvis Costello-Pump it Up
Rentals-The Love I'm Searching For
Phantom Planet-Somebody's Baby
Braid-Collect from Clark Kent
Superstar-Marshall Tucker
Casket Lottery-Better Off
Christie Front Drive-Lot/Pipe/Dirt
Mates of State-Proofs
Cherry Twister-She's In Love Again
Guided by Voices-Glad Girls
Weakerthans-Left and Leaving
French Kicks-Close to Modern

Side B

Grown Ups-Pretty in Pink
Built to Spill-Girl
Tender Forever-The Feeling of Love
Kitty Craft-Par 5
Yo La Tengo-Tom Courteny
Pavement-Texas Never Sleeps
Superchunk-For Tension
Spoon-Don't Buy the Realistic
Casket Lottery-Rip Van Winkle (demo)
Taking Back Sunday-Bonus Mosh part II
Olivia Tremor Control-Jumping Fences/Define a Transparent Dream
Fifteen-Sweet Valentine
Sleater-Kinney-The Swimmer
Comet Gain-Don't Fall In Love if You Want to Die in Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doug,

Just wanted to say that I appreciate you posting these. It helps me take steps to reduce my ignorance of indie rock.

Sorry if you've posted this before, but I can't find the titles of the instrumental songs you use as background music for your announcements. I recognize one of those songs but it's driving me crazy not to know the artist and title.

Thanks again!