Sunday, June 08, 2008

Playlist for Tuesday 6/3 & Monday 6/9

Side A

Elvis Costello-I Hope You're Happy Now
Pixies-Rock a My Soul
Bob Mould-Classifieds
Comet Gain-Movies
Rainer Maria-The Contents of Lincoln's Pockets
Poole-Glumb (demo)
Apples in Stereo-Shine
Trampoline-I Want One of Everything
June of '44-Sharks and Sailors
Ash-Kung Fu
Funeral Oration-Warrior
Superchunk-Cool
Kingsbury Manx-Pelz Comet
Matthew Sweet-Smog Moon

Side B

Thermals-Returning to the Fold
Minderal-ForIvadel
Braid-Killing a Camera
British Sea Power-Lights Out for Darker Skies
Death Cab for Cutie-I Will Possess Your Heart
Sloan-Over You/I Wouldn't Want to Lose Your Love (live)
Funeral Oration-Leaving
Ash-Girl From Mars
Rainer Maria-Spit and Fire
Built to Spill-Car (live)
They Might be Giants-Birdhouse in Your Soul (live)
Belle & Sebastian-My Wandering Days are Over

No comments: