Sunday, December 03, 2006

Setlist for Tuesday 11/28 & Monday 12/3

Side A

Elvis Costello-Allison
Death Cab for Cutie-A Movie Script Ending
Paul Westerburg-Making Me Go
Mayflies USA-Walking in a Straight Line
Juliana Hatfield-Daniel
The Dears-Warm and Sunny Days/22: The Death of All Romance
Essex Green-Elsinore
Mazarin-I'm With You and the Constellations
Stephen Malkmus-Jenny and the Ess Dog
Dashboard Confessional-This is a Forgery
Pedro the Lion-I am Always the One Who Calls
Belle and Sebastian-The State I am In
Adventures in Stereo-Birds

Side B

Built to Spill-The Plan (live)
Death Cab for Cutie-Crooked Teeth
Magnetic Fields-Yeah! Oh Yeah!
MXPX-No Action
The Coach and Four-Suture Self
Vending Machine-Birdwing Curve
Loggia-Rememery
Mouserocket-My Boyfriends's a Killer
Cory Branan-She's My Rock and Roll
Lois Maffeo and Brendan Canty-Give Faith
Apples in Stereo-Stay Gold
Cherry Twister-She's in Love Again
Teenage Fanclub-I Don't Want Control of You
Wolf Parade-This Heart's on Fire
Neutral Milk Hotel-Two Headed Boy part II

No comments: