Sunday, August 20, 2006

Setlist for Tuesday 8/15 & Monday 8/21

Side A

The Blondes-Just One of the Guys
The Reigning Sound-I's Much Rather be with the Boys
The Long Winters-Carparts
Death Cab for Cutie-New Candles
Guided by Voices-The Best of Jill Hives
The Pixies-Here Comes Your Man (live)
Sufjan Stevens-No Man's Land
Yo La Tengo-Tom Courteny
Pavement-Texas Never Sleeps
Bettie Serveert-Tomboy
Thinking Fellers Union Local 282-My Pal the Tortosie
Dashboard Confessional-Hands Down
The Futureheads-Back to the Sea
The Flashing Lights-Half the Time
The Fall-Outs-Anyway

Side B

Cherry Twister-Brighten Up
The Pipettes-It Hurts to See You Dance so Well
KO & The Knockouts-If I
Mazarin-You're with Me and the Constellations
Masters of the Hemisphere-Everybody Knows Canada
The Dandy Warhols-TV Theme Song
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists-Loyal to My Sorrowful Country
Of Montreal-Dirty Dustin Hoffman Needs a Bath
Dressy Bessy-Lipstick
All Girl Summer Fun Band-Will I See You
Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Cheated Hearts
The Bravery-Fearless
Juliana Hatfield-My Darling
Velvet Crush-Star Trip
Mendoza Line-Shy Routine
Sloan-I Wouldn't Want to Lose Your Love
Sufjan Stevens-Chicago

No comments: