Sunday, June 11, 2006

Setlist for Tuesday 6/6 abd Monday 6/12

Side A

Elvis Costello-I'm Not Angry
Built to Spill-In the Morning
The Eyeliners-Bleed til Today
The Pooh Sticks-Young People
Fountains of Wayne-Baby One More Time
Call and Response-The Fool/Map/I Know You Want Me
Juliana Hatfield-My Darling
Mission of Burma-Academy Fight Song/That's When I Reach for My Revolver
Yo La Tengo-Big Day Coming
Belle & Sebastian-Fox in the Snow (live)
Cherry Twister-Leila

Side B

Fountains of Wayne-Maureen
Weezer-Don't Let Go
Jimmy Eat World-Blister
Husker Du-I Apologize
Annie Hayden-Start a Little Late/Wood and Glue
Promise Ring-Saturday/Scenes from a Parisian Life
Built to Spill-Big Dipper
Saturday Looks Good to Me-The Girl's Distracted (first version)
Cornelius-Count 5 or 6
Matthew Sweet-Where You Get Love
Sleater-Kinney-Things You Say
Elvis Costello-No Dancing
Yo La Tengo-I Heard You Looking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great music....where can I get a copy?