Saturday, March 18, 2006

Setlist for 3/15 & 3/20

Hour 1

Elvis Costello-Allison
Marigold-Opening Song
Quasi-It's Raining
Sleater-Kinney-Rollercoaster
Mendoza Line-Seventh Round
The Clientele-Since K Got Over Me/Impossible
Saturday Looks Good to Me-When You Work All Weekend
The Dears-The Second Part
Jesus and Mary Chain-Just Like Honey
Matthew Sweet-Love is Gone
Juliana Hatfield-Ugly
Belle & Sebastian-White Collar Boy
Reigning Sound-I'd Much Rather be With the Boys
Ladybug Transistor-Hangin' on the Line

Hour 2

Go Sailor-Last Year
Velvet Crush-Rollin' in My Sleep
Mazarin-I'm with You and the Constellaions
Ned's Atomic Dustbin-Happy
Quasi-The Curse of Having it All
The Dears-22:The Death of All Romance
Velocity Girl-Pretty Sister
Superchunk-Who Needs Light
Cherry Twister-Leila
Built to Spill-Terrible/Perfect
Teenage Fanclub-You Love is the Place I Come From
Elvis Costello-I Want You

No comments: