Sunday, December 18, 2005

Setlist for 12/14/05 & 12/19/05

Hour 1

The Get Up Kids-Man of Conviction/The One I Want
Mazarin-The New American Apathy
The Ladybug Transistor
Rogue Wave-Bird on a Wire/Publish My Love
Maximo Park-Apply Some Pressure
Dressy Bessy-All the Right Reasons
Six Cents and Natalie-Secret Santa (You Could Be the One)
The Four Corners-My Gift to You (It's Me)
Kincaid-Summer is Half a Year Away
Masters of the Hemisphere-Pierced by a Strangers Heart
Paul Westerburg-Dyslexic Heart
Bettie Serveert-Crutches

Hour 2

Rival Schools-Travel By Telephone
The Ladybug Transistor-The Places You'l Call Home
All Girl Summer Fun Band-New in Town
Rogue Wave-Catform
The Waitressess-Christmas Wrapping
The Pretenders-2000 Miles
David Bowie & Bing Crosby-Peace On Earth/Little Drummer Boy
Ramones-Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight Tonight)
Bob & Doug Mckenzie-The 12 Days of Christmas
Blake Babies-Until I Almost Died
Belle and Sebastian-Fox in the Snow
Velocity Girl-Copacetic
They Might Be Giants-Birdhouse in Your Soul (live)
Billy Squire-Christmas is the Time to Say I Love You

No comments: