Monday, October 03, 2005

Setlist 10/2/05

So here's the setlist for my 70s show. It may be incomplete since i left the setlist at the station and am doing this by memory. It actually turned out pretty good if i do say so myself

Warren Zevon-Frank and Jesse James
Nick Drake-Pink Moon/While Wait(?)
Big Star-Thank You Friends
King Crimson-The Great Deciever
Television-Marquee Moon
Ramones-53rd and 3rd
The Who-Baba O'Riley
Gram Parsons-$1000 Wedding
Rush-A Farewell to Kings
Black Sabbath-War Pigs/Children of the Grave
Big Star-Thirteen
Kraftwork-The Robots
Dave Edmunds-I Hear You Knocking/I Knew the Bride
Yes-Roundabout

Warren Zevon-Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me
Neil Young-Oh Lonesome Me
-my 2 personal theme songs :)

Van Morrison-Full Force Gale
Tom Waits-Drunk on the Moon
Bruce Cockburn-Tokyo
Rush-Bastille Day
Cast-The Seeker (The Who cover)
Elvis Costello-Allison

I think that's everything. And sorry to those of you who heard me talking over the begining of Allison, forgot to turn the mic off (happens to the best of us)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somebody plays Zevon! I may yet change my atheistic beliefs!